Songs

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

BEAUTIFUL WORLD

I need to be strong 
In order to fulfill my dreams
My dreams are the only things that can make me feel strong
I have a lot dreams 
I want to make them come true slowly step by step
I live for the things I want to do
Everyday no matter where am I 
I will definitely lift up my face 
Look to the sky and take a deep breath
That time I will always say to myself
"This world is so beautiful, I'm glad that I'm born into this beautiful world"
I feel like my world has stopped somewhere
How I wish I could live in this world forever
I feel like want to protect this world
No matter what happened I will be always love this world
I'm really happy that I'm born into this world
No matter how difficult life would be
There is definitely has a solution
I'm sure of it
Just a bit more
I'm sure I will be able to catch my dreams
Because my dreams are waiting for me in the future
That's why "Everything gonna be just fine"

No comments:

Post a Comment