Songs

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

DREAM DREAM DREAM

Everyone has a dream living in their heart
I always believe that all people have their own dream
No matter what it is
They definitely have the right to chase after it
If only dreams are easy to catch
I don't know what might be happens in my future
But I can tell that my dreams are definitely will come true
Although I need to sacrifice this life
I definitely want to make it come true
Because I feel that this is one of the meaning of my life
If one of my dreams couldn't come true 
My world would become meaningless 
All the way I live in this world will be nothing to me
Dreams are too important for me
I need it to keep living
If only my parents could understand me
But they don't...
I never thought that they will understand me
Especially mom
Why did she thinks my dreams are useless?
Why can't she supports me just the other mom did?
Why she never think by standing in my place?
Why? Why? Why?
I just need a little support... 
Then she will know how strong am I with these dreams
But she didn't even care about what I really want
She may be a good mother to other people
I'm sorry to say that
But not me... she failed since from the start


No comments:

Post a Comment