Songs

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

THORNY ROAD

Patissiere,
That's my dream
I'm not baking doesn't mean that I don't like to bake anymore
Actually I just want to bake the sweets I wanted to bake
Not because of people asks me to bake it by following their instructions
If they want me to bake for them maybe I will do it in future
For now I just want to bake freely with no one care
I want to bake by following my heart
Bake anything I want
I love this dream more than anyone else
If...in this life I couldn't make it
I will definitely make this dream come true in my next life
Why is it so difficult?
I'm so tired yet I don't want to let go
I feel really really really tired
It was like I need to sleeps for thousand years and take a long holiday
Maybe this is what they called thorny road

No comments:

Post a Comment