Songs

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I AM MY DREAM

I believe 
"My dream is who I am"
The reason for me being born into this world is 
Because of my dream
I want to keep believing that
Because for me
I only have that dream exists inside me
Before I realize it 
I was only an empty human
I keep asking myself why I was born into this world?
For what reason I keep living in this world?
Are there anything can I do?
I am not smart as my sisters
I am not good in study 
I am too naive
I am... nothing
I was totally lost my hope back then
I feel like I am just a burden 
I wish I could just disappear from this world
But...
When I was in Form 3
Something had changed
I feel like my hope has come back to me
I watched an anime about patissiere
And I saw a real patissier named Sadaharu Aoki
I remembered he said that he loves to see people smile when eating his sweets
That was the very first time
I fell in love with sweets
I swear I am going to be a patissiere just like him
A patissiere that can makes people put a smile on their face
It's just like a magic 
A magic which can make people feel the happiness
Thank you so much for being here in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment