Songs

Monday, June 27, 2016

SOMEONE TO BELIEVE

Now I am 10000% believe in my dream
but I am so afraid
They will force me to forget this dream
I really don't know what my life would be without this dream
I am just an ordinary girl
I don't want to make things difficult
5 years
Its already 5 years since this dream stayed in my heart
I just can't get rid of it 
Before I entered Form 6
They said that I shouldn't take my hobby as a career
That time my heart was completely broken
I kept crying in silent after I heard what they said
I felt like something really important had gone
Then I ask myself 
"Is there any person that I can believe?"
I don't wish that they could understand me
I just need their believe
After that
I thought as the time passes
I could forget about this dream and nightmare
But in the end 
I couldn't
When I saw other people which have the same dream as mine
And they are able to chase after it
My heart once again felt the pain
I started to ask my heart again
"Why I couldn't chase after it!? Why I'm so useless!? Why I couldn't protect my own dream!? Why!? Why!? Why!?"
My heart screamed a lot back then
It feels like I shouldn't live in the world like this
This is not my life!
If only they could believe me
Everything will be perfect
Since that day
I just know that there is no person that I can believe
I'm all alone
Even now I couldn't believe in them
I couldn't tell them I want to keep my dream
I'm so afraid that my heart will lose it soul this time

No comments:

Post a Comment