Songs

Monday, January 23, 2017

STORY

I have a story to tell
It always happened to me when I was sleeping in my mom's room
At first
I thought it was just a dream
So I didn't care so much
But now
I'm still having the same dream
In that dream
I was sleeping in my mom's bed and my sleeping position is the same as how I sleep in reality
Then I woke up (I opened my eyes)
I thought I woke up in reality but it wasn't
I was still in the dream
When I try to get up
My whole body just couldn't move
Even my voice couldn't come out
It felt like my energy is all gone
I was so panic
At the same time
I saw someone was beside the bed and watching me
And it was getting near and nearer to me
I couldn't see the face (I never wished I will see it)
But I can felt it's watching me silently
And I only can see the lower part of the body
The "someone" was all black like a shadow
I am really scared
I'm worried about what the "someone" would do to me
Then I heard the "someone" spoke (like using breath to talk) to my right ear
It was clearly saying a word
But I couldn't remember the word
My heart was pounding so hard 
I want to scream loudly
but it was no use
No matter how hard I screamed
My voice just doesn't came out
Until I really can't take it anymore
Only at that moment 
I can wake up in reality
Opening my eyes widely and my heart pounding hardly
Weird isn't it?
Sometimes I don't really know if it reality or just a dream
I wonder why I kept dreaming about the same dream


No comments:

Post a Comment