Songs

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

RELEASE ANGER

Exam is coming soon
I don't whether can do it or not
I just hate this Form 6
Study...study...study...
I think I have started hate the books
If not because of my dream going to Japan
And trying to get out from this house
I will never enter Form 6
As I thought
Form 6 really can kills people
But...
Although I really hate form 6
I still need endure
because this is the only way I have
It's really stressful
I want to go for holiday
but I don't dare to go and skip my class
I feel like I'm going crazy with this life
Every time when I'm doing homework 
I'm feel like no hope
Feel like I don't belong to this world
That time I just wished that I could hit the wall
and disappear from this world
But I know I couldn't do that
If I do I may regret for the rest of my life
Because my dream haven't come true

No comments:

Post a Comment