Songs

Sunday, July 13, 2014

UNFORGETABLE MEMORY


You...
Didn't realize that I have changed don't you?
It's okay...
Because I also don't want you to know
Do you know why I change my attitude towards you?
It's because...
3 years ago, when I bought my dog and you found out about it
You called on my phone and straightly scolded me without asking anything
That time,
Maybe my heart had hurt a little
After that,
You asked me "why did you buy that dog?"
At the moment I feel scared but I still talk to you
Because I know if I don't said it now I won't have a chance anymore
I answered you "because you left me at home every time and I'm alone"
And I thought you will realize my loneliness and my life would be better after that
But you...replied me
"All the parents are the same! Every children are like this!" 
Then you ended the conversation
At that time,
I was in shocked and my tears could not stop flowing
My heart was full of  anger, sadness and heartbroken
Start from the moment I had given up on you
I told myself 
"A person like you won't understand people feelings no matter how long you take."
"For now on I want to live for myself and the people who knows my feelings."
"I don't know why I was born to this world but I know it's definitely not for you"
And it's enough for me to have Cody by my side
He is the only treasure I appreciate the most
Thank you GOD for giving me such a wonderful present to me
 (What do you expect of a 15 years old girl to have a feeling like this?)
I could feel that this memory will never be erased from my head forever

No comments:

Post a Comment