Songs

Friday, August 8, 2014

I HAVE DREAMED


Everytime I think of you
I will ask my self if I can be suit to you?
I always wanted to be with you
But I don't know when I can be by your side
Will you wait for me?
Will you know me?
Will you remember me?
These words are always spinning inside my head
Yesterday I have dreamed about you
Someone told me that 
"Are you really want to be with him?" 
At first I was hesitated to answer the question
But later on
I answered without thinking
"It's Okay, everything gonna be alright...because I love him..."
After that I recalled back about why did I hesitate to answer the question just now?
And I found the reason
The reason is because I worried that I couldn't be a person that suit to you
It feels like a wonderful dream for me
But I wonder who is the person that asking me?

No comments:

Post a Comment