Songs

Sunday, August 3, 2014

"LIFE IS SHORT, THAT'S WHY I CHERISH IT"


Is it wrong for having dreams?
Is it wrong for realizing dreams?
Is it wrong for making dreams come true?
Maybe it is because I'm not strong enough to have it
I have lost my dream once
I am not going to lose it again
This time for sure
I will defend it until my limit
You better be ready for it because my limit is no limit
Although I have to leave the house someday
I will still make my dreams come true
I want to be stronger!
No, I must to be stronger!
I will never lose again!
If you dare to touch my dreams again
I will never forgive you
No matter who you are
"This life is short, that's why I want to cherish it"
I want to follow my heart
This time I will never turn again 
I will never shake

No comments:

Post a Comment