Songs

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Little Dream

For now
I won't be thinking too much 
Previous dream already became past
Now
I wish I could just live my peaceful life 
I will complete my studies until I get a job
Then
I 'm going to travel around the world 
Sometimes I need to think what I want to do in my life
So that my effort won't disappear 
Maybe living a normal life is the best for me
Alone,
It sounds lonely doesn't it
But being alone is not bad too
At least I won't create any problem with people
Life is short, that's why I should do the things I like
I have just a small little dream
Maybe it won't be any problem to make it happens 
I don't want to waste my life by giving myself stress
Sometimes when I look up to the sky 
I feel like I have something to do in my life
I need this life to be more interesting 
So that I can prove that I live once in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment