Songs

Sunday, May 10, 2015

A TRIP TO CAMERON HIGHLANDS

Yes! All are here!
How I wish I could stop the time ^_^

*(wow! look at the giant cactus!)

We are in the cactus garden but not all of it are cactus
They do have a lot of beautiful flowers that I can't bring home T.T
How sad...


This is what I called life~
My life just isn't complete without these sweets
I enjoy tea time like this
Love the feelings


Magic doors!
Haha~ just kidding!
I was thinking back time
How nice if the doors can bring me to the different world
It's definitely would be fun!


Yes! I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!
The sweetness and freshness!
Oh I can eat more~
But the chocolate sauce don't suit my taste
Looks delicious right?
Too bad I couldn't take them home because we need to ride car for 4 hours and the strawberries couldn't stand of the heat
All though shopping mall here had it but they are too expensive


When we are on the way home
We saw a rainbow
It feels like our trip has ended happily
I see the rainbow and think, how nice if everyday in my life could ended happily like this
Thank You for giving me these memories ^.^
I felt so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment