Songs

Saturday, May 23, 2015

END OF FORM 6 TERM 2

Good Bye to My Term 2 Form 6! ^.^
Exam finished!
School Out Scream Shout!

Today story
I went out with my friends ^^
Because we completed our Term 2 
And the next one is our last Term
I hope that I'm doing well in my exam O.O


 *smile smile 
I really love you guys!!!
I'm glad that I'm in this class
I'm glad that I met you guys
I don't why but I feel like I can be myself when I'm with you guys
This is the most happiest thing in my school life!
 *this is just a pose XD I didn't hit any ball 


Yes! This is my own photographer!Photobucket
hahaXD very nice huh~
We went to play pool~ but before that we go Windmill to eat our lunch first
It was my first attempt!^_^
I thought it was hard but after several time I play 
It was easy and fun!
Love it!

*I think I sang too much songs >.<
My throat very dry back then

One big family! <3
This is what happens after strangers become a family
I hope we can still hang out after we graduate
You guys are the precious one for me!
Thank You for Everything!
Thank You for letting me be your friend
Thank You for staying in the same class with me
Thank You for always helping me
 Thank God I able to met you guys!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment