Songs

Monday, June 15, 2015

LAST TERM OF FORM 6 2015

Tomorrow is the first day of my last term of Form 6
Time really does flies
It feels like I just entered Form 6 yesterday
Now it almost come to the end
I am going to miss my Form 6 life and my friends
Well, time doesn't wait for us
I will treasure this last term 
Another 5 months then it's over
Actually I kind of excited for this term to end
Because after this term
I can make my sweets all the time at home 
When I recall back at the time I lost my dream
Back then
It really hurts a lot ( ´・‿・`)
The feeling was the same as I lost my love ones
That time 
I felt like I'm losing my life force
I was thinking
"What I am going to do after this? Does this life still meant to me? I don't want this kind of life."
Then I started to cry again
Even after I entered Form 6
At that moment
I don't want to study Form 6 
That's why I took the class that can make me fail in my study
In order to bake again
But I don't know since when I started to study
And now I still can bake do I? (✿◡‿◡)
I can still remember the warm feeling when I am baking 
That is the most happiest moment in my life
However 
At last I still can't let go this dream (。◕ ∀ ◕。)

No comments:

Post a Comment