Songs

Thursday, June 11, 2015

ONE DAY TRIP TO JOHOR

A trip to Johor with koko and titi

Koko begs me to accompany him to Johor
Because he thought just his mom and aunty are going
So, Okay I accompany him
Who knows 
After he fetched me
Titi and his father also going with us
hahaha... XD
On the road
Inside the car could never be quiet XD
They are talking all the time even after reached there
First station,
We go to Batu Pahat to buy fishes at the market 
*while we waiting for their parents and auntie buy fishes at the market

Second station,
Eat our lunch at the restaurant near the sea
 *I can feel the wind breeze so fresh! Really love this kind of place


Third station,
Back to Muar to buy otak-otak and I bought the frozen otak so that I can eat slowly XD
*I just grilled it yesterday night hahaXD It was so delicious! I can eat more and more!

Fourth station,
We eat the foods that we bought at the seaside 
*We also stopped at the stall to eat their ABC and rojak. I don't like the ABC but the rojak is SAIKOU! (nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment