Songs

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

BRAVE

あたし、頑張りたい。
この夢だけ諦めたくない。
How should I tell them?
My words just can't come out
Everytime when I tried to be brave
At the end
I realised I am not brave enough
Maybe I am a coward
I hate this side of myself
I hope someone can teach me how to be brave
My dreams...
I don't want to let them go away from me
Even though I need to give up this life
I don't want to forget this dream
I wish I could be myself
Am I different from the other people?
I am grateful that I got my STPM failed
Because if I passed it
And manage to enter university
I'm sure
My future will be brighter
but...
Maybe I'm not longer in this world
I love this world
but my dreams way important
I feel like I don't have anything except Cody and my dreams
If I lost both of them
I just couldn't live
They are like my life force

No comments:

Post a Comment