Songs

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

CONTINUED

Looks like I have no choice
I got to make it come true by myself
Maybe its going to be hard
But at least my hard work will be paid off
See,
People always said that "Bitter first sweet later" (I am not sure if I write it correctly)
Some of my relatives asked me "Why don't you just enter polytechnic school or university? If you do that you won't have to face so much difficulty and also will have brighter future."
Well, I just answered them "I don't want." 
Because I know they won't understand even if I explained to them
Now,
Let me ask you guys a simple question
Would you marry someone you don't love and live the rest of your life with him/her?
Dream would be the same
Your dream decides your life 
You have to live the rest of your life with it too
Okay, maybe some of the people doesn't have any dream
That's why they don't understand that kind of feelings
I don't want to regret for giving up my dream
I have tried numerous times to forget my dream
But I really couldn't do it
When I see someone with my dream
My heart feels like burst out
I can't control myself to think of it
Once again 
I am here with my dream
This time I won't let it go
No matter what happened
I will definitely protect it
That's why I called it "Magical".
I just couldn't forget this magical
One day,
I want to be able say to them
"I LOVE MY DREAM SO MUCH AND I AM NOT REGRET FOR HAVING MY DREAM IN THIS LIFE"

No comments:

Post a Comment